Here are resources for using the Virtual Environments Studio and for VR/AR development.
- (Coming Soon) Booking System – A form to book time in the studio.
- Job Ad – Want to work at the Virtual Environments Studio? The job ad lists job responsibilities and contains a link to the application form.
- Request an Experience – Fill out this form to request that we add a new game/experience/software to the studio. All requests will be reviewed against our acquisition policy.
- Acquisition Policy – The studio’s policy for the types of experiences we will and will not acquire for the patron use.
- List of Available Experiences – View a list of the experiences we currently have available in the studio.
- (Coming Soon) VR/AR Workshops – A list of upcoming workshops held by the library, including those related to VR and AR development.
Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality Development
- Unity – A common VR/AR development software. Free for non-commercial projects.
- Lynda.com – Virginia Tech provides free access to Lynda.com, a technology training site that has detailed video tutorials on software like Unity.